Overseas Removal Company in Surrey
Kelly's International overseas removal company in Surrey is the safe choice for relocating your furniture and effects to another country. Every year we manage hundreds of overseas removals from and to just about any location around the world with door to door services that can include marine insurance, packing, transport, customs clearance and delivery into your new home complete with unpacking and storage if required.
After many years of experience we have established an excellent global network of tried and trusted business partnerships. Together with our overseas colleagues we are able to deliver consistent service quality to all major destinations. Moving and shipping personal effects is a less stressful experience when service delivery comes with a personal touch, therefore we meet regularly with our global partners to help forge strong relationships that go beyond just business; when our clients need help, we call our friends.
The typical process of an overseas removal with Kelly's:
- Our surveyor will visit your home, assess the work required, make a listing of the goods you want to move abroad and seek to understand your service level requirements.
- After the survey a detailed written quote will be despatched, normally within 3 working days of our visit.
- Upon acceptance of quotation we agree dates to start packing and reserve appropriate resources.
- You will be introduced to your own Move Manager who will begin co-ordinating the door to door removal, issuing instructions to packers, freight companies and delivery crews.
- Your Move Manager will assist you with completion of customs export/import papers and advise you on insurance matters. Customs papers might be completed at origin or destination depending on government procedures relevant to the route.
- On the collection day our removalists will pack your goods, number the packages, compile an inventory of packages and load into the relevant mode of transport.
- The Move Manager will provide you with transport ETD and ETA and introduce you to the destination contact for delivery, giving full details.
- Our partner at destination makes contact with you as ETA approaches and will guide you through the customs import formalities. Delivery dates will be planned and agreed with you.
- On delivery day your goods will be unloaded from transport, checked off against inventory, items placed into the rooms as instructed by you, unpacked* and waste debris removed (*unless you requested a service without unpacking).
- Enjoy your new life, the moving process is complete.
Services that Kelly's provides for an overseas removal:
- Export Packing and Crating for Household Effects
- Removals by Sea
- Removals by Road
- Removals by Air
- Shipping Motor Cars and Motorcycles
- Marine Insurance policies arranged.
- UK Import services for all household effects (inc. customs clearance and full delivery)
- Storage available both in UK and Overseas
What to look for when selecting your overseas removal company:
- Overseas removal companies normally require payment in advance of shipping (unless you are a regular client with established credit facilities) so how can you be sure your money is secure and the mover is going to perform as promised? Kelly's are a Bonded Overseas Group member of the BAR which means that our clients shipments of household goods are all covered by an advance payment guarentee scheme called IMMI. In the unlikely event that any BAR Overseas Group company failed, any removal in progess will still be funded through to delivery at residence by IMMI. Make sure the company you select can offer such a scheme.
- How can you be sure the removal company is competent in international shipping? Kelly's are members of FIDI, an international federation of overseas movers which has a strict entry qualification and ongoing audit programme called FAIM. The FAIM programme measures the competence of the mover after examining financial stability, employee skills and training, response times, documentation and procedures.
Providing you choose a mover who is both FIDI FAIM certified and part of the BAR Overseas Group membership you can be sure of a professionally executed overseas removal service.